Version 1.3 has been Released with 26 New Creatures!!
Abn official announcement by elyland has been made saying that 1.3 is out there. Check is coming through their announcement:
“Meet Snowcrag, he’s a pretty cool one
Today, version 1.3 will be available for download, and already tomorrow Snowcrag and his friends will go out for a walk.
– 26 new creatures with Christmas mood will appear in the streets!
– the shop will offer you 10 new artifacts and a set-bonus for an additional Hunt;
– the healing and resurrecting potions will be available in the shop;
– there will be a new reward for the quests that reduces the cooltime timer for the Duel of Wizards;
– in case of victory in a Duel of Wizards, you will, with some probability, receive the soulstone of the defeated creature;
– you can get a new bonus for the pheromones from the chests;
– now you can change artifacts for some essence;
– the control of the creatures in battle has been improved;
– some errors with the results of the Duels have been fixed;
– the errors, that made the opponent with 0 HP invincible in the battle have been fixed;
– the opponent can’t dodge anymore, when he is using a charged attack;
– the position of the player in the hunt map and the progress of the eggs will now update without reopening the window;
– some errors with counting distance have been fixed;
– the movements of the character in the map with an unstable GPS signal have been improved;
– the exit of the battery saving mode has been accelerated for many devices;
– the download process of the new graphics in the background has been improved;
– the effect of the pheromones, when you change the worlds, and also when the app isn’t active, has been fixed;
– the performance of the interface of arenas, creature catching, altars, eggs hatching, journal etc. has been improved;
– some errors with the display of the locality in the map have been fixed;
– sorting by the bestiary number has been improved;
– a mechanism for notifications of the promotions in the game has been added;
– the texts of some messages have been improved.
But we aren’t going to stop with what we’ve reached and we continue to work on improving the game, and, surely, all your messages and tickets are helping us with that very much.”