Champions will raise the Arena’s Level to open spots for their Allies
Elyland sent us this new message explaining how the Champion Feature will be updated.
According to the new system… Champions will raise the level of the Arena to level 3 to open spots for their Allies.
Check their full announcement:
The purpose of the Champions is to serve their Order. From now on, they will, when capturing an Arena, sometimes raise its level, making their Order more powerful and freeing space for allies.
Full changelog 1.3.1:
– improved game performance;
– a Champion sometimes raises the captured Arena to level 3;
– caramel and marshmallows are no longer among the rewards for quests;
– your creatures are marked on a bar of creatures on the screen of an Arena;
– a warning about scheduled maintenance works has been added;
– fixed some errors displaying terrain on the map;
– improved texts for some messages.”
The Champions feature is among the most controversial… Do you like this change?